“Celebrating a decade of talent appreciation
and glorifying the Master”
The management of Clear-Mind Entertainment, organizers of the Jos Gospel Arts and Music Awards (JOGAMA) is announcing the call for submission of entries for consideration into the DECADE edition of JOGAMA-The Green Awards, 2020 into the following categories
1. Producer of the year
2. Song of the year
3. Indigenous Traditional song of the year (any song done with any Plateau language)
4. Spoken word Artiste/Poet of the year
5. New Spoken Word Artiste/Poet of the year
6. Female Artiste of the year
7. Male Artiste of the year
8. Traditional and Fusion Style song of the year (any song done with a combination of any Plateau traditional instrument, Hausa & English or any languages with a combination of Hausa and/or English)
9. Film/Video Director of the year
10. Video of the year
11. Album of the year
12. Group of the year
13. Afro Hip hop song of the year
14. Collabo of the year
15. New artiste of the year
16. Arewa Artiste of the year
17. Graphics Designer of the year
18. Short film of the year
19. New spoken word artiste/Poet of the year
20. Gospel Comedian of the year
21. Next rated artiste of the year
22. Dance Group of the year
Entries must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be a gospel art (Song, Dance, Short Film, Poetry etc)
2. Must have been released within the period under reviewed (1st January 2019 and 31st July 2020)
3. Must be in at least a website for either listening, download or viewing
4. Must be submitted as entry
5. The artist must be a Plateau state based artist, not necessarily an indigene. Except for the Arewa category which can be entered for by gospel artists from across the middle belt and northern Nigeria.
6. Artists whose entry passes the Judges screening will be contacted.
Submission of entries commences Saturday 1st of August and ends Monday 31st August 2020.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY
Send name of Artist, Title of entry (Song, Video, Poem etc), category been entered for, phone number and attach your entry or link (for video entry) plus atleast 2 recent digital photograph to Jogamagreen@gmail.com.
Alternatively burn a duplicate CD of your entry and deliver it at Clear-Minds System, No 1, shop 4, Sabon Gari Junction, Tudun Wada Ring Road, Jos.
For further details and enquires, call
JOGAMA, appreciating talents, glorifying the Master!!!